Saturday, February 14, 2009

On A Valentines' Day!

So long no update... Blog also going to die already. LOL. Right, now update lor! Looking at the title of this post. I am sure it reminds those Linkin Park fans about the song Valentine Day. Of course those people out there. I am sure you are very aware that today is Valentines' day. Happy Valentines' day to all of you. For those who are single and sitting at home now reading my blog post. Gambateh! Next year you will not sit at home alone again. LOL. (Obviously I am one of those sitting at home la!)

I believe those couples they have plans for today. However, my sister has a different plan! She I met up with her last week and she asked me to go valentine shopping with her for her boy friend. So I agreed. We went to Jusco in Ipoh, the one near Tesco. So she told me she had no idea what to buy. I tell her boy is very expensive wan. 1 gift can easily cost you hundreds if she plans to give him something good. However, there's another good side of giving guys gifts. A simple shirt will do. So she said ok and we went hunting for shirts. 
This is what happened in the mall...

Sis : Beh polo shirt la. Ee eh cheng khi cho kang ma...
Me: Cho kang beh hiao beh shirt ar?
Sis: Mai la, polo shirt kah ho, ee cheng white coat eh ma... (he's a doctor btw)
Me: Ok lor... Beh Nike lo... got standard ma...
(So we went to Royal Sporting House to get a NIKE polo)
Sis: Beh pai har! But aneh eh sek...
Me: Aiya... aneh seh keng eh tiam si aneh liao la... aboh ma khi NIKE eh tiam lo...
(So we went to NIKE)
Sis: MAH SI SIANG NIA!!!
Me: Aiya... NIKE si gina wear wan ma... mana wu lang wear NIKE khi cho kang eh... (well it never occured to her that it was my suggestion... LOL)
Me: Aboh ma khi Adidas lo... keh piak nia...
(So we went to Adidas)
Sis: Eh chi tiao beh pai... WAH! RM89.90!!!
Me: Si aneh liao la...
Sis: Chi tiao beh pai liao la... ok la!
Me: Ai khi khua Timberland boh? tui bin nia...
Sis: Ai meh?
Me: KIA LA!!!
So we went over to Timberland...
Me: Oiseh! Timberland lo... Nah chi tiao ma eh lo...
Sis: Kui lui?
Me: sa pak...
Sis: LU SIAO AR?? mang kong sa pak la!!! Chi tiao mana eh cheng khi cho kang? 
*that polo shirt actually looks kinda like er... for casual wear... hahaha...
Me: But Timberland heng ma... US heng tiao leh... NIKE in US kana Bata aneh... LOL
Sis: MAI LA!!! TUI KHI ADIDAS!
So we went back to Adidas...
Sis: Eh? hami su chi tiao kah chi tia siang eh but boh discount wan?
Me: *holding the two polo shirts* lu gim khua... chi tiao kah khin, wu nylon kah cheh kah pan gee... chi tiao kah tang, boh aneh cheh nylon, kah kui lor!
Sis: Wu aneh eh meh? Liao hami kah ho ar?
Me: Cho kang tia tiok si cheng cotton kah ho ma...
Sis: Ok lo... 
So she finally bought that shirt for him... Cost her RM89.90... AND SHE USED ME CARD and yet to pay me back! 

After that we went to have lunch in Kenny Roger's (POH TATT!!! I GET TO EAT KENNY ROGER's LIAO!!! but you still owe me 1 chicken...) There she told me she's going back to Penang on weekend (means 13-15 Feb lo). At first I still stupid stupid say... oh oh... Then she ask me want to go out and eat with him meh? Sure very expensive that day... Well of course it will not surprise me that restaurants will come out with some stupid valentines' special sets for that night and chop the guys with big big axe. So I told her he definitely will give you something expensive. (He gave her a watch and a ring worth up to 500 already prior to Valentines' Day) So I tell her if you want to save money... Cook for him. Knowing very well that I am a better cook than my sis, she will definitely say NO! However, things are different now, her reply was... What to cook ar? ZA DAO!!! Well since I was eating potato salad that time, I told her potato salad. HAHAHAHA... She then say potato salad for the whole dinner?? SIAO MEH?! So I suggested her making some western food lor.. Fish n Chips is the easiest. She say mana boleh? So I told her... Just go and get those ready made in supermarket, go back fry yourself and arrange nicely... Add in my special tartar sauce... TADA!!! Well she just ok ok... Whether she really go and do it I don't know...

However... Later that night, I suddenly realise... WHAT THE HELL!!! SHE WILL BE BACK IN PENANG FOR THE WEEKEND!!! VALENTINES' DAY IS ON SATURDAY!!!! At first I thought she gonna finally bring him home. Manatau... She say... "I am not celebrating Valentines' Day, so ma can go back lo..." Wah! left her boy friend alone in Taiping and she went home already. Just talk to her this morning... Crazy girl. She say she celebrate earlier already. I asked her how she celebrate it, she die also don't wanna tell me. So I can't do anything also since I am in PJ now. This year's valentines' day going to date guys d... lol... So many people are single these days.. I go online I see all the single people online and those couples are offline... Except Wilson and Stery. LOL 

Anyway... Have fun for all those couples and Mun Cheng... Just let them be and we go and listen to Dance Floor Anthem... 
Everybody! Put up your hands and say I don't wanna be in love, I don't wanna be in love! 
HAHAHAHAHA...

-siging off for now-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

walau...
lu jia lei ji lei ji, ji lei ji type in hokkien ah? wa tahk pun keng koh ah...
haha... i read the conversation word by word trying to figure out what do u mean actually... lol...

Anonymous said...

ops... is "lu jia si ji lei ji, ji lei ji type in hokkien...
correction a bit... =P

Sepilok said...

i terlupa translate... since everyone who read my blog understands hokkien so i think its ok la... hahahaha