Saturday, February 21, 2009

OKU

Well, I don't know why, last friday after meal with Wilson them in Kam Seng... When Wilson was dropping me and Wei Wei home, I had a headache. So when I reach home and bathed I immediately went to bed. I woke up the next morning with SERIOUS headache and I can't do a single thing that day so I just watch and watch and watch TV lor. Then on Sunday I lost my ability to taste already (not so serious la! Half of my tongue can't taste nia ma...). Then I thought maybe is my headache. On monday, the headache went to its peak and I literally can't do a single thing. So I just online and I called my sister later. She advice me on panadol. On Tuesday the pain was not that great already but I went high high tei... That was what Rachel said... Then that night my face starts to slow down already. Called my sister again, and she say might be Bell's Palsy and asked me to take other medicine which cost me RM50. WTF?? True enough what ever she described happened on Wednesday, half of my face will not be able to move... So now my face is NOT moving... LOL!!! It look so funny now, especially when I laugh... CIEW lay still can say cool wor... LOL!!!

By the way, I watched too much tv d and I tried becoming myth buster on wednesday. I used to see those show or drama where the actor or actress lost their ability to taste and they don't feel a single thing when they eat spicy food. HONESTLY THIS IS A BLOODY BUSTED MYTH!!! I took cili padi and I almost cried! KNN!!!

So nothing d... I got nothing better to do actually, cause I have no idea what to write for my assignment now and waiting for someone to finish her assignment so that I can "refer" again... WAKAKAKAKAKA....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So bad luck? Koh head koh face... KOH ASSIGNMENT!! hahahaha... cubit ur face c can move boh? lollllll... rest rest la... bt dun slp until hunched ya...