Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What has GAYS to do with Crime Rate?

After reading Choya's post, it reminds me of the most recent ridiculous news. Gay party was raided in Midlands Park. For those who don't know where is it, IT'S the damn place where I stayed near to. Ahem! Not where I stay in ok? You might be wondering if Choya is straight or not but stop wondering whether I am. I am definitely STRAIGHT!! I have reactions towards girls ok.

According to yesterday's news (The Star 4 Nov 2008), two massaging parlours was raided for organising gay parties. So all of the party goers were brought back to the police station and questioned. Now at first I thought ok, they are doing some funny actions in there. (Hint: they found condoms. Both used and unused) Oops... What are they doing eh? I think satays in Pulau Tikus Market is very nice. However, when I read the whole thing, I actually found out that it already had some related cases months ago. Whenever there are complaints on rising crime rate, there will be operations on raiding gay parties. Now, what is wrong with gays? Nothing. Just that gay party is not acceptable, it's just like sex parties. Nothing is wrong with sex but when you organise sex party then it's wrong. Get it??

However, what has gay parties to do with our crime rate increasing? Do they rob or steal so that they can be gays? I don't think so. unless they don't have money to get some protection. Hee. Other than that I don't see reasons for them being related to crimes. So why waste energy on raiding this kinda things instead of patrolling the dark areas. However I prefer them to solve more cases such as murdering cases. For instance, the murder of Altantuya. I means come on, what are the police doing? Raiding gays?? So they are so useless to the fact that they can only deal with these harmless gays? This is sad! Few months back, a police station in Chow Kit Road in Kuala Lumpur was reported to have been  shut down. When asked why, our famous Home Minister (who got demoted from Foreign Minister after his interview with BBC) explained that the place is too dangerous for the police officers. HOLY SHIT? Too dangerous for the police officers? Yeah, the samsengs there were very fierce lo! They will do anything to harm you lo! BULLSHIT! If the police officers are afraid of them, then who is there to protect the residents there? If those police officers are that useless, they shouldn't have been police officers, they should have switch jobs. I suggest them selling satays or Ramlee Burger. Well, that's what they do  best isn't it? Danger free job.

I wonder what is next. To what extend can our minister be so idiotic? Please! I hope they will understand this and hopefully they will replace those incompetent ministers. ANYWAY, congratulations to BARACK OBAMA. 

No comments: