Wednesday, July 16, 2008

坚持

头前的路
thao cheng eh lor
(The road in front)
不知多长多呢苦
mm zai ua deng ua nee khor
(don't know how far and torturing)
看不著
khua boay tiok
(Can't see)
走著一步算一步
kia tiok ci bor s'ng ci bor
(a step will be a step)
雨水那落
hor zui na lok
(If the rain falls)
已经渥湿阮衫裤
yi king ark tam gun sa khor
(it will make my shirt and pants wet)
这阵风
ci zun hong
(This wind)
之是乎阮的心更加坚强
ci si hor gun eh sim kin kar kien kiong
(is only to make myself stronger)

成功的背后
seng kong eh poay ao
(Behind every success)
无知有多少苦楚
mm zai wu ua zhe khor chor
(don't know how much effort there is)
阮选择的路
gun xuan tit eh lor
(The road I chose)
一定坚持到成功
yi ding kien qi gao seng kong
(I will hold till I succeed)

坚持的心伴阮向前走
kien qi eh sim pua gun hiong cien kia
(Determination will walk with me) 
请你会记得阮的名
cia li eh ki tiok gun eh mia
(please remember my name)
有人出世就好命
wu lang chu si jiu ho mia
(Some people is borned lucky)
阮是用命在打拼
gun si yong mia tit pha pia
(I fight with my life)
勿怕失败慢慢向前走
mm kia sit bai ban ban hiong cien kia
(Don't be afraid of failure and slowly walk) 
运命不是天注定
wun mia mm si ti zu tia
(fate is not determined by god)
只要用心来打拼
ci yao yong sim lai pha pia
(As long as we work hard)
一定唱出阮的名
yi ting ciu chu gun eh mia
(we will make our name big)

This whole song is actually about being strong and keep holding onto our choices in life. When we made our choice, we will hold onto it. If we have the determination, we will be successful one day. By the way, it's a hokkien song. Hee.

No comments: