Wednesday, June 4, 2008

w00t! Oil Price Rising AGAIN!

Today is not a good day for me. Woke up 6.00 am but I shut the alarm off and went back to bed. The weather was so nice for me to have a longer beauty sleep. So kept sleeping and woke up at 6.35 am. Quickly rush to the LRT station to find out that my Touch n' Go card is not functioning! The stupid machine there write - KAD TIDAK SAH. MCB? In the end I have to spend extra RM2.60 today to take the LRT. When  I reach Asia Jaya, NO BUS! Damn! My bus had left? Then suddenly I saw 1 big blue-greyish bus approaching. I thought my day wasn't that bad after all. When I got up to the bus, I found a place and sat down. I felt relieved! However my enjoyment did not last long. The bus wasn't travelling on its usual route. It went to some other places. I thought this time shit d. Then I over heard (more like the two aunties were talking as if they were so damn scared that no one can hear them talking.) two aunties were saying this bus is not going to PD (where I am suppose to be) in stead its going to PA (that will be 20minutes walk to PD). And I say... WHAT THE HELL? Never mind, I will hold on to my faith. I did not get down when the bus stopped at PA. I trusted the damn bus driver to stop me at PD. Luckily that indian man did not fail me, he stopped at PD! Alright my day wasn't that bad after all right? I got tutorial in time. Hee

YOU'RE DAMN WRONG! After the tutorial and lecture, it's balik time! So as usual I waited for the bus at the same spot. The bus was suppose to come at 2.15 pm. So it came right on time. Don't worry, this is just an illusion. The bus that came right on time was NOT going to Asia Jaya. OK lo... Maybe the one going there will come later? NO! The stupid bus went for service! No more bus! Damn!! Now what? There are some girls there discussing on taking taxi to Asia Jaya. Others went on walking back. Me? I had to WALK 20minutes to the nearest bus station and waited for 10minutes before I can board on a bus that goes to Asia Jaya. MPK MCB FHM KNN! Never mind, I could still reach Asia Jaya. When I reach there, I tried my Touch n' Go card again. Still KAD TIDAK SAH. Bugger! Right so I bought the ticket and went back to Kelana Jaya where I fix my card problem and go home. That's not the end of my bad luck today. When I got back home, I switch on my PENG KOH and wanted to print something. MALEH? I refilled the cartridge last nite and its empty now? The printer wouldn't print even I refill it the second time! KNMCCB. I thought forget it la, and I went on surfing You-Tube. Just when I was about to finish viewing the MV of With Me from Sum 41. The weather changed and a lightning struck! POP! No electricity. KNLB? Damn down already. So I decided to sleep. 

When I woke up. Here comes the "greatest" news, Petrol price will be increased by 78cent per litre and Diesel will be increased by 98cent per litre. That was the saddest thing! Petrol increase means inflation. The news today said that the inflation will be 4-6%. Honestly, with chinese in the business, the inflation will be 20-30%. One bowl of mee is going to be RM5 now. I am no so old yet but I started to miss those days when the price of a bowl of mee which is RM1.50! It's like within 10 years the inflation is more than 200%. Now I don't really know how am I suppose to survive in PJ with RM10 a day. I need to get balance diet and travelling itself will cost me RM4 before they increase the price. Haizz... Don't care la now. Go and sleep d.

tataz...

Sign off... =>tut<+

No comments: