Monday, May 25, 2009

Result Blues...

My finals result came out today. Sad to say it wasn't as good as my mom expected (of course)... I was not as bad as I was expecting. I got a Wonderful straight B's with 4 B+ and 1 B-... LOL... The first thing that ever come to my mom is. I think it's not your fault la. But you don't play play har! They will really axe you if you don't perform. Well it reminds her the list she saw when she first came to UTAR. When 30+ students were to resit for a paper where not more than 50 people took it.

However, the next thing that came to her was. What the hell! You got such result and yet you got a new phone! For those who still don't know. She just got me SE W705 last week. Well, I just went like... HEHE... What to do? the result came later what... Actually kinda guilty also la... I came back for 2 weeks and I spent almost 2000 already... I got the 705 and a new shade today and I bought 2 Rubik's Cubes. One really nice wan. I'll post the pictures after I take it. It's silver (the whole cube) and every small "cube" is different in size. It's kinda hard to solve at first thanks to the whole silvery thing. However after much patients and time spent. I finally solved it. *proud*

Well after that my dad came home. Actually I was worried bout how to tell him my result. This is how he get to know my result. We were on a conversation in front of the TV watching Federer vs Martin.
Dad: Where do you get your result.
Me: *cibai* Of all thing! Internet lor.
Dad: What's the score then?
Me: 3.18...
Dad: WHAT? 3.18? U mean 3?
Me: NO. 3.18 ( 0.18 makes alot of diff ok! )
Dad: How can a game ended with 3.18. Lakers is leading with 3 right?
KANNEH!!!! Watching tennis but ask me basketball. Then he felt something wrong and asked what's that 3.18. Is that my result. What to do, I have to tell him right? So I admitted lor. To my amusement. He said one thing only. Told you it's getting harder what. Samore come back so frequent. LOL!!!

I mean what a relief you know. I thought he is going to start nagging again. Well he didn't. Lucky me... HEHEHEHE... Actually... HOLY SHIT! I better do something next sem. I got lucky by escaping the withdrawal of my Scholarship by 0.02 points only. No more DotA man...

-DAMN-
off

No comments: