Thursday, May 21, 2009

HOLIDAYING!!!

Well... Long time didn't update already... Rotting already my blog... What to do? Having a busy life for the past month preparing for finals and now busy holidaying. This exam is seriously bitchy and I don't really have confidence that I will get any good result. Heard the result is coming out tomorrow. CRAP!!!!! Now please at least 3.5 so that I can maintain my scholarship.

Nah. Don't be so down la. It's just an exam. LOL. Holiday more important. Actually I've been holidaying for like a week already. Just that I am so long away from home. The most important thing that we should do in Penang is of course EAT!! So I have been busy eating and watching movies actually. Just finished Dragonball, The International, Eagle Eye and Inkheart. Seriously if there isn't Chi Chi, Dragonball will be a waste of money. Now I am looking forward to Night At The Musuem 2. Hopefully got people will invite me and belanja me... (*hinting someone*)

Actually I am having a quite short holiday also la. Just merely 19 days. Then I have to go back to that stupid place again. ARGH!!!!!! I don't wanna go back. I love my bed here... But I can't move the whole thing to Setapak. Oh well... What to do? Who ask me to be so "smart" go choose Actuarial Science then have to stay in Setapak. Choose teachers training ma can stay in Penang lo. LOL... Now I am gonna seriously miss those food again. Gotta eat kau kau first before I go back to KL.

WAHAHAHAHA... Now go eat d... Chaoz.

No comments: