Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I Am An Illegal Immigrant Who Happens To Have A MyKAD

Now this is something why idiots shouldn't become politician. Recently, there is a guy from Penang, who happens to be some kinda higher member of some main component party of the ruling party of my country, let's call him A. A said something serious regarding my ethnic or race. He said that chinese are just mere immigrant who "tumpang" in this country. Well personally I would like to ask anyone. Just anyone will do. Are you a chinese or a MALAYSIAN? 

I mean that guy A must be nuts to do so. His remark is not going to get Malaysia to a better position. Neither to the Malays nor the Chinese. Malays are not going to be beneficial from this rather racist comment. I mean it is riddicculus to say so. Are chinese really immigrant? Oh HELL come on!!! That is some kinda HISTORY already. I mean it is true that chinese came from China (*duh*). However, after settling long enough in this country, I bet 80% of the chinese are now born in MALAYSIA. That is why we are not immigrant. The definition of immigrant is: someone who moves from another place (country) to go to a particular place (country) and settle down there. In this case, Chinese of this generation do not come from China, we are local! We are from MALAYSIA. So from Malaysia to Malaysia? So that's how we got ourselves being branded Immigrant?

Secondly, this idiot is rather worse than an idiot. Why he only speaks about the chinese? If chinese are immigrant because they come from China, likewise Indians are also immigrant because they come from India. Why he only brand the chinese immigrant? I really don't understand this. We are Anak Malaysia (children of Malaysia). However we are being treated as anak luar nikah (bastards) now! Why? We were taught to fight for our country, but why are we fighting for someone who thinks that we are anak luar nikah? Why are we not proud of our country when we should have been? I still remember my teachers always tell me, "Malaysia is a very unique country because it is a Multiracial Nation!" Yeah right. Multiracial. I think I will change it to MultiRACISTs country. I don't see the "perpaduan". Beginning of the year one race sang a song about the other race and got himself so popular that he is coming out with his new album in Taiwan. Later some other race went and parade in the street throwing rocks. Now another race come here and defended themselves with pride saying Chinese are immigrants. We will forgive them like what US did to the native americans and what Aussie did to the aborigin. 

I wouldn't say more. Well simply because we have a very happening law here and it's called ISA. O.o? ISA? It is some kinda law where you can be arrested and they don't have to give a single reason. Nice isn't it? Well it seems this only work with people of my kind but not the other kind. I don't want to end up in some kinda dark places without a reason. If I am going to die, at least I want to know why and how I die.

Last but not least. I AM AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT WHO HAPPENS TO HAVE A MYKAD ISSUED OFFICIALLY AND LEGALLY FROM THE MALAYSIAN GOVERNMENT!

ps. tearing pictures of people is something a childish girl do when she breaks up with her boyfriend. I wonder if Ahmad poked Koh Tsu Kun? Should have asked for DNA test rite??

No comments: