Friday, May 9, 2008

It's Just Too Bad You're Not A Boy!

Seriously... At first I don't have anything against being tom boy-ish or being sissy. However, this farking shit here, let's call HER T, is pissing me off to the limit. This is what happened.

Next week will be my last teaching week. The week after next i will be going to PJ and this girl which I call sweetheart will be going to KAMPAR to further our studies. So I am alone and she's with most of our friends. Don't feel sad for me yet, I am going there NEXT YEAR!!! Right back to the story. This thing is not about me but it happens to her!

As I say she is going to Kampar. Obviously she has to find a place to stay right? So she and her friend B went there and start hunting for some houses to rent. Finally they got it. The whole house which is not furnished cost them RM400 per month. So I think it's fair enough la. There are 3 rooms and 1 master bedroom. Now they found another 3 boys to come and stay with them. All of them are my schoolmates. The story will be getting interesting from here. This year, the 3 boys will be staying with me so that the rental of each person will be minimised. Then next year when her friends come the 3 boys will move out to my place because I am going there too. So for now they just stay there la.

Right problem starts whenever it comes to money. Earlier she was a bit like straight to tell people divide the rental equally. Then later I found out that she is sharing her room with this B in the master bedroom. The rest will be getting their own room. So I thought this is not fair for the ladies. Even my friends think that way too. Earlier they say RM80 for each person. Even my friends think it's not fair for those sharing rooms so we agreed on RM90 for single room and RM130 for the master bedroom. Fair right? Everyone agreed except this T! Mind you, she is not staying there yet. I also don't know what the fuss? Renting house and dividing room rates is always like this. Master bedroom more but they can share. Below are a replayed scene of what has happened.

YY (my sweetheart) : I think we have to count the rental again. 90 for single and Me and B share so we pay 130 la... 65 each.
B : .......
T : KENOT!!
YY : Why? I think this is fair ma, i have to share with B. So we pay less lo.
T : That is your problem. Who ask you to say that you're willing to share with her? So you pay EQUALLY also la.
YY : ....

So, you be the judge.

Second case. About sharing also. When you go there, definitely you will think of furnishing your house right? Buying all the stuff is a must! Fridge is also a must. So they plan to share 1 fridge lo. But that c**ai mia tomboy T start making noise again. She say she doesn't want to share with other people. She wants YY, B and herself to share 1 fridge. If that's the case, it is still ok. Buy once I hear this it just get me to my nerves!

T: Who ever using this fridge, when you put things inside even drinks also you must label your name there.

WTF? Who is going to steal your drink? A can of carbonated drink only cost you like 1.80 la. Steal. Who is so desperate? Lame shit. So finally, I told YY, just ignore her suggestion, if possible chase her out of the house. Staying with this type of people will only give you trouble.

So farking retard idea. I just called Pookyma and talked to him about this case. Pookyma is one of those going to stay with YY. To be honest, he agreed with me. Who's the fussy one making the noise now? Never go out of town before ar? In hokkien dialect there this phrase, AH GU CHUT SIA. 阿牛出城 in mandarin. Literally it means a cow go to city. Actually it means a person from village go to city which implies that the person is such a NOOB! He goes WOW at everything and making noise everywhere. Damn pissing me off.

Whatever la. Whenever I see her I will be so pissed and might just punch her right into her c**bai face.

Till then.
Sign off!

Sign on...
ps... quote for today.

If you want to be a tomboy, try behaving more like a boy. You just failed if you're as fussy and noisy like a girl!

sign off again.

No comments: