Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

WOW! So fast another year had passed. So first of all, let me just apologize for what ever I had said and done that had accidentally hurt any of my friends or just anyone outside. I'm sorry I'm bad, I'm sorry I'm blue, I'm sorry bout all the things I said to you... Good! Enough of that already. Back to the present!

I've just came back from Gurney Plaza celebrating the new year 2009 countdown. Actually I did not planned to go cause I was suppose to stay at home to look after my house. It was empty cause my parents when to Taiping already. I am HOME ALONE tonight! Oh yeah! It was drizzling too. So I thought maybe just grab a dinner with them and go home sleep d. Well, things don't turn out as it should be. They decided to follow me to my house to park near my house as my house is really near to Gurney Plaza (near as in my house - gurney, the actual walking distance not considered). However, when they got to my house. They decided to stand outside of my house unless I follow them to Gurney Plaza. So what to do? I went.

The crowd wasn't as huge as last time, but still acceptable. When I got there I saw some lulu (male version or lala) got pulled aside by the rela's and one of them was crying and saying something like. I just got here, I did not do anything. Really LOL them la. We went straight to the party area and started to cheer and eventually Kuang Ze and I got high and started dancing like idiots there. But who cares? Some of our moves are stunning k? Well there's another girl got high also. That girl I knew was suppose to be a very good kid in front of her parents... (psst! Don't tell her I said that!) So after some 2 hours of high, the real countdown came and FIREWORKS!!! Pop pop pop pop pop.... After everything we were like suppose to be going to G hotel for some air cause Daph got a room there. But it didn't worked out as well. So we just sat outside and took some pictures. Many silly pictures and zhi pai was taken and then we just went home. Kinda like a blast this year but two year's ago's was definitely better. Minus the rowdy idiots who climbed on top of people's cars. But who cares?! My car is not there. LOLz.

So now that I am back at home. I started to think what is my new year resolution? Up to now, I still haven't think of anything. So if you have any suggestions... You just drop it as comments. The lucky winner will get her suggestion as my new year resolution. Now must sleep d, later got a party at Meng Khim's house.

-off-

No comments: