Sunday, March 30, 2008

Turn Over A New Leaf

First of all, HI to everyone again and welcome to Legendary Monkey. *oops* "LEGENDARY" Monkey. Many thanks to my friends who had contributed to this blog and my previous one (which turn out to be dead now) Thank you for your support and inspirations. Besides that, I have to thank someone for coming up with some cool name to my blog. Guess who she is?? I gave a clue already!! Is a SHE! Not he not shemale not s/he. TENG TENG TENG TENG...... With a great round of applause, please welcome.... P____I_____N____K____B_____A____G.
Back to the story. PinkBag helped a lot in this new blog. Contributed ideas on the names and URL. So everyone, please press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page. Thank you. Nothing much to say on the first post. Stay tuned for more interesting and some grumbling and gossips in this blog.

Sincerely
- Legendary Monkey -

No comments: